Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ok, now back to Etsy...

Well, as I mentioned in July, I went back to eBay, for awhile anyway...found out there that I really have to accept a lower price for my beads than I was willing to accept. Then I got busy with shows, life, etc. and didn't keep up.

So now I'm going back to Etsy for selling my beads, and Artfire for selling some of my jewelry. I've learned that consistency is the key, but we'll see how consistent I can be now. At my age I've found it takes a lot of time and effort to train myself to be consistent in anything!

Does anybody else ever wonder like I do why a person can feel so much busier and incapable of completing tasks now than when there were children at home, working full-time, and accomplished more?

Until another day-hopefully before 6 months pass this time...Keep it fun - Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment