Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Starting all over

I feel like I'm starting all over again with my new torch I got last week! Well, not quite but almost! I had a nice little Firebird torch from Wale Apparatus which started giving me problems. So I purchased a new Bobcat from GTT. Now I'm learning to melt glass all over again albeit faster and hotter! Hopefully by the end of the day today I'll get the hang of it, find the sweet spot and have that "aha" moment. Maybe I'll have pics of new work I did yesterday by the end of the day.


I also joined a great group of other lampworkers on Facebook, Fire Divas. Check out the blog with the link on the right. So I'm also trying to learn more about posting in Facebook, ArtFire, blogs, etc. So bear with me as I do more learning. Never too old, right?


Till later - have a great one, smiles - Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment