Monday, April 5, 2010

Another rainy spring day here but it's sunshine in my bead world! A wonderful new customer and friend came to my studio Saturday and couldn't resist several of my sets listed on Etsy, as well as some of my focals! She will be a wonderful addition to the jewelry designer world, as she already makes some fantastic pieces. It really helps inspire and motivate me to have such wonderful customers and friends.

Easter Sunday was a beautiful sunny and wonderful day with shared with family.

Now that I'm inspired again, I am heading to the torch as my day will be cut short with another visit to the vet this afternoon with our youngest cocker spaniel, Tuxedo. She had knee surgery about 5 weeks ago, but seems to have had a setback, so wish us luck this afternoon! I think she was just feeling too confident and overdid it. The positive things about her recovery is that she lost an extra 8 pounds she was carrying and she doesn't push Oreo around!

So no new beads to show today, but check back tomorrow for an update on Tuxedo and new beads I'm working on.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the sales!!! And I sure hope your pooch is doing all right. What a cutie! I've never seen a cocker spaniel with that coloring - adorable! Hope she's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete