Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Showers Bead

This is the bead I made for the April Showers bead challenge for the Fire Divas group.

The other set I listed is the one below that I gave a sneak peek of in my blog the other day, made with Double Helix Kronos, one of my favorite silver glasses.

Trying to keep up with photographing and listing a few new items on Etsy while frantically working on making beads for my shows coming up in May. I probably won't be listing many more until after the shows are over.

BTW, Tuxie, our cocker spaniel who had knee surgery is healing well. She still can't go for walks yet, but is starting to get onry again so we know she's feeling better!



I will be at the Bead Blast in Kansas City the first weekend in May, then a jewelry show in Belton, MO the next weekend, and headed to Dallas the last weekend in May.

I will get all of this up on my calendar by the end of the week.

Have a great week and until next time -
smiles, Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment